Is your business struggling along with DIY branding and a Facebook page?
Your business is growing, the flow of customers is increasing (but it’s frustratingly NOT a steady flow!), and you know that having a more professional presentation will skyrocket your business by making you more distinct and visible, and will make you feel confident and even more amazing about sharing what you do.
So, you’re ready to go next-level with your branding and get a website – but you’ve hesitated in the past because it always comes with a big price tag and you don’t have the income to support that expense just yet.
This is exactly why I’ve put together this package. I want to help you connect with your audience beautifully. I want them to feel like they know you. I want YOU to feel like this is exactly you. Because when you shine and you connect, everyone wins.
This package is not about cutting corners on the essentials. It’s not about quick fixes. It’s about getting those essentials exactly right, so you can build onto that solid foundation as you grow your business.
This package is about the core things, DONE WELL.
So, if you’d like a Brand Style Guide that absolutely nails who you are and what you want to project with your business PLUS a custom-built 3-page website that you can use to share your genius, give your audience the info they need, and raise your profile – then this is the package for you.
Here’s what’s included and how it works:
The Brand Style Guide:
- We meet for 60 minutes and brainstorm ALL the stuff; target market, your business vision, how you help people, your point of difference and your brand personality.
- I create for you 2 drafts of your custom style guide which includes colours, fonts, image style and brand keywords.
- There is opportunity for you to be involved in the creative process during the draft revisions that come next. I welcome your suggestions and for you tweak as you like – after all its YOUR biz!! Its totally about YOU.
- I write up your report which summarises your business, target market and includes a guide on how to use the Brand Style Guide to get the most out of it.
- I will send this off to you along with a mini-pack of stock photos for you to use as you like in your content.
The 3-page website:
- We have another meeting for 30 minutes to talk through how the website needs to be structured, what goes where, and how you see your audience using the site.
- I create two custom drafts of the homepage layout, including copywriting for the homepage.
This covers all aspects that we discussed during the call, using your fresh branding.
- Again, there is plenty of opportunity for you to be involved in the creative process; and I welcome all your suggestions for tweaks and alterations.
- I create your custom-designed website in WordPress, using the Divi theme. I’ll complete this in stages, so there is further opportunity for your feedback and tweaks as we build.
- I install a suite of essential plugins on your site, including Yoast SEO, UpdraftPlus backup system, and Wordfence security.
- Once the site is complete, I’ll create a short video for you, using YOUR site to demonstrate using Divi, so you can feel confident in editing text and inserting images.
Typically, the three pages of your site will be – Homepage, About page, and another of your choice.
What’s not included:
– Domain name, website hosting (please ensure you purchase adequate space to suit your needs), and installation of SSL certificate. These should be purchased separately from your preferred host.
– setup for Google Analytics and/or advanced SEO.
– complex add-ons such as membership sites and/or e-commerce sites aren’t included. I can provide advice on these, and/or build them into your site for an extra fee, depending on your requirements.
If you’d like to book in a quick call to see if this package is right for you, please do!
Book in here – http://tractorgirl.youcanbook.me – and we’ll talk soon.