You know your business could look better than it does.
Deep down, you know you’re not connecting with your audience as well as you might.
You’ve invested your heart and soul into your business. You’re proud of what you’ve achieved so far, you’ve built it from the ground up, and you’re getting some clients. You’ve learnt a lot – but there’s still more to learn.
But the visuals on your website and social media feel wrong. Somehow they’re just not expressing that glowing core of who you are, nor your vision of how you can make the world a better place.
And as much as you’ve spent hours googling and trying out new colours and fonts, you just can’t get it to work for you. You’ve spent hours choosing images, you’ve fiddled with the layout of your site and your ads for social media but they still look like an uninspiring mish-mash. And you know that your time is much better spent doing what you do best, rather than trying to figure out exactly what ‘it’ is that you need to fix.
Branding is not just about making it look pretty.
Your business needs to put out a consistent message to your audience – in words, and in your visuals as well (website, business card, social media ads, and so much more). It’s a LOT bigger than a logo.
When your branding is consistent, your audience comes to recognise you – and therefore trust you – every time they see something of yours. And trust means they’re much more likely to purchase from you, and/or recommend you to someone else.
The RIGHT branding attracts the right people to you (just like in real life, when your friends love you because you’re you).
And THAT’S better for your business.
Yes, beautiful visuals are part of branding, but it goes much deeper than that.
What is it you want to project? How are you different from everybody else out there? How do you express that? And who do you absolutely, totally want to serve the most in your business?
You need someone to point you in the right direction (and give you some help with design as well).
In 1 hour of 1:1 coaching with me, we’ll get to the heart of your brand. We’ll produce visuals to say exactly who and what you are, and what you have to offer, so you’ll know exactly how to present yourself to your audience at every turn – in a way that’s beautiful, projects YOUR personality, gets you noticed, and connects with your audience.
Let’s get your brand sorted.
We work through what your core message is, who your ideal audience is, and how your product or service can help them. We get specific about what your point of difference is and why your ideal customer would buy from YOU and not someone else who provides a similar service.
Then, we translate those ideas into beautiful, strong branding that speaks directly to your clients, so that they KNOW you’re right for them. Fonts, colours, a clear image style, and those extra details that set your visuals apart from the ordinary. I’ll give you pointers on how to put it into practice.
You walk away with a done-for-you guide to your brand,
plus extra design knowledge, and know-how.
What’s it like to work with me? Here’s what others have to say.
“Julie Gibbons is skilled, knowledgeable, generous and delivers a great result. The colours that she came up with for my brand style guide make my heart sing.“
– Alice Bulmer, musician
“Julie is my go-to designer – I wouldn’t have beautiful freebies for my health writing and nutrition clients without her help! Highly recommend her if you want gorgeous branding and graphics for any biz.”
– Sam Gemmell, health writer
This package includes::
- A 60-minute session on Zoom, where we talk through who you are, who your audience is, and what you want your brand to be. The session is recorded so you can refer back to it as often as you want.
- A draft process for your brand elements, with two rounds of drafts to ensure you have plenty of scope for input
- A final Brand Style Guide, with a handy one-page visual summary of your branding elements (Print it out and keep it next to your computer for easy reference), as well as a guide to usage for those visual elements and a summary of your brand’s vision.
Answers to other questions you might have::
- I’m happy to talk with you whether you’re in the early startup stages of your business, or in an established brand and are looking to update and rebrand.
- Logo design is not included in this package; I can do that for you if you wish, for an extra fee
- You walk away with a done-for-you Brand Style Guide that details your key assets – keywords, fonts, colours, image style – and a guide to usage of those visual elements. You’ll also gain clarity on your business direction, your ideal customer and how you can best connect with them.
- Sessions are run on Sydney, Australia time.
Best of all, you walk away with confidence in your brand
knowing that it’s exactly right for YOU.
Got a question about what we’ll cover? Ask me! Pop it below, send me a message on Facebook, or feel free to email me, email@example.com
Can’t wait to work with you!!