You know your business could look better than it does.
Deep down, you know you’re not connecting with your audience as well as you might.
You’re a one-person show, and you’ve invested your heart and soul into your business. You’re proud of what you’ve achieved so far, you’ve built it from the ground up, and you’re starting to get the clients. You’ve learnt a lot – but there’s still more to learn.
But as much as you’ve spent hours googling and trying out new colours and fonts, the visuals just aren’t working for you. And you know that your time is much better spent doing what you do best, rather than trying to figure out exactly what ‘it’ is that you need to fix.
It’s not just about making it look pretty.
Your business needs to put out a consistent message to your audience – in words, and in your visuals as well (website, business card, social media ads, and so much more). It’s a LOT bigger than a logo.
When your branding is consistent, your audience comes to recognise you every time they see something of yours – and that recognition creates trust. And trust means they’re much more likely to purchase from you, and/or recommend you to someone else.
And THAT’S better for your business.
Yes, beautiful visuals are part of branding, but it goes much deeper than that.
What is it you want to project? How are you different from everybody else out there? How do you express that? And who do you absolutely, totally want to serve the most in your business?
What you need is someone to point you in the right direction (and give you some help with design as well).
In 1 hour of 1:1 coaching with me, we’ll get to the heart of your brand. We’ll produce visuals to say exactly who and what you are, and what you have to offer, so you’ll know exactly how to present yourself to your audience at every turn – in a way that’s beautiful, projects YOUR personality, gets you noticed, and connects with your audience.
Let’s get your brand sorted.
In one hour, we work through what your core message is, who your ideal audience is, and how your product or service can help them. We get specific about what your point of difference is and why your ideal customer would buy from YOU and not the person next door who provides a similar service.
Then, we translate those ideas into beautiful, cohesive branding that speak directly to your clients, so that they KNOW you’re right for them. Fonts, colours, images, and those extra details that set your visuals apart from the ordinary. I’ll give you pointers on how to put it into practice.
So, you walk away with a done-for-you guide to your brand, plus extra design knowledge, and know-how.
Because I want YOU to be able to do it for yourself.
What’s it like to work with me? Here’s what others have to say.
“Friendly yet firm, excellent advice peppered with a touch of humour, and tonnes of direction. Thank you again, Julie, I really can’t say enough about what a positive experience this was for me and for my business!!”
– Jill Jodrey, Chameleon Bags
“Julie gave me tasks to do in bite-sized chunks, and pointed me to tools and methods that saved my sanity – trawling around and researching stuff is time consuming! She very quickly honed in on issues I couldn’t see for looking.”
– Lyn Cole, ceramicist
“Julie took me on a journey with such attention to detail, talking about brand personality, archetypes, colour palettes, fonts and graphic design. She was lovely, fun and informative and I learnt exactly what I needed.”
– Judy Baderle, Mindfulness Life Coaching
- The 60 minute session is delivered by Zoom or Skype, and will be recorded so you can refer back to it as often as you want. All you need is an internet connection.
- Sessions are run on Sydney, Australia time.
- I’m happy to talk with you whether you’re in the very early startup stages of your business, or in an established brand and are looking to update and rebrand.
- After the initial consult, I’ll come up with two alternative Style Guides for you to pick and choose from (i.e. colours, fonts, etc), and then you can have up to two extra adjustments on that choice, to produce your final Brand Style Guide (please note, logo design is not included in this package; I can do that for you if you wish, for an extra fee)
- You walk away with a done-for-you Brand Style Guide that details your visual assets – fonts, colours, image style – as well as clarity on your business direction, and your ideal customer and how you can best connect with them.
- Want to chat first to see if we’re a good fit? Book your free 15 minute, no obligation session here!
Got a question about what we’ll cover? Ask me! Pop it below, send me a message on Facebook, or feel free to email me, email@example.com
Can’t wait to work with you!!