YAY! It’s here!
After months of preparation, this is it; ready to take you to the next level in your business.
It’s my new e-book, “Visual Business”, and it’s aimed specifically at people like you with indie businesses, who want to improve their online presence, but don’t have the time to research all the stuff you need to make it happen.
When you’re not quite sure where to start because we humans are a walking bundle of quirks and contradictions. How do you get clear on who and what you are? When you know you’ve got style, but you don’t know how to convey that in your website/shop banner/business card/product photos/whatever. AAARGH!
When you’ve bootstrapped yourself this far, and you want to get professional-looking without having to sell off your first-born.
You want to communicate your style to the world. You want to be able to deliver a consistent message about who you are and what you do. You want your customer to want you, because you and only you have exactly what it is that they need.
Here’s what’s inside.
– Getting started – your introduction to Branding for Small Business, and instructions on how to get the best value out of the book and its worksheets.
– Identifying your Business Personality in words AND in images, and sending a clear message about who you are.
– Identifying your ideal customer so you can speak their language
– Perfecting your products and identifying your Point of Difference
– All about colour and how to choose the right ones for you
– Choosing the right fonts for your business
– Graphic design basics : how to put your ideas together in a professional way and make them look fabulous
– A list of resources that you can use now, and for when you’re ready to grow in the future.
Each of the six chapters comes with its own worksheet, designed to engage and enlighten you, and to equip you with the knowledge and confidence to bring your own brand to life.
I wrote this book because creating a cohesive shopfront and brand is the one thing that small business owners like you identify as their biggest problem. “How does my shop look?” “How can I improve my product images?” “I’m not sure about my shop banner – what do you think?”
I wrote this for small business owners because I truly believe everyone is capable of good design when equipped with the right tools and knowledge. I draw on many, many years of experience as a qualified teacher, designer and artist so that you get the skills and the thought-provoking prompts to build your business and your brand step by step to reach your right people.
You can do it. You’re ready to shout your brand to the rooftops! Get started NOW.
SPECIAL!! Everyone gets a 25% discount for the launch, with the code 25BRANDME at checkout –
that makes it $30 instead of $40!