Design School Workshop:
Have you been making your own graphics for your website, and for Facebook ads and the like?
Do you think your visuals really suck, but you don’t know where to start?
Do you need to amp up your branding, because there’s a certain ‘something’ missing but you don’t know what it is?
This package includes a one hour workshop of hands-on, practical knowledge, as well as a workbook and resource sheets.
In it I’ll teach you the essentials of good graphics and how to use various elements to recreate the styles you love. I’ll guide you through the design process of creating a variety of graphics for web and social media and how to create reusable templates – AND how to make them distinctively you. You’ll get access to a workbook that will be filled with tips, hacks, resources, and a step by step guide to creating great graphics no matter what platform you’re using – PicMonkey, Canva, Photoshop, or anything else.
I’ll share my best Canva hacks, and extended tips on how to combine Canva and PicMonkey to get the best of both worlds. (And I’ll even throw in some bonus video content on my 3 must-haves, and how to use filters and textures!)
You’ll walk away with fresh knowledge on how to create the look you want, step by step exercises, the know-how to create your own reusable templates, a workbook that includes a list of shortcuts, and links to a multitude of resources.
- Recording of the live, 1 hour workshop, covering a wide range of Canva how-tos, tips and tricks, as well as graphic design tips.
- The presentation slides and notes
- Workbook with step by step instructions for creating your own graphics
- An extensive list of my favourite graphics go-to resources
- 2 x 1/2 hour videos – 1. The three must-haves you need for great graphics; 2. How to create brand mood using filters and overlays.
This workshop was delivered live on 30th August,
and is now available to you as a bundled package (with extras)
that you can access whenever you want.
Any questions? Email me – email@example.com, or send me a quick message on Facebook.