The 2015 Artful Business Conference… I am beyond excited to be able to attend this event IN PERSON this year (you can read what I had to say about last year’s conference here). YAY me!
(Not to mention being able to visit galleries in the big smoke and catch up with some of my besties 😀 )
Why do I want to go so much? (Hint: if you clicked on the link above you’d know why, but if you just want the quick answer, read on.)
Because it’s fabulous.
Last two years I’ve attended, I have learnt SO much about running a profitable small business for heart-centred creatives. People like you and me, who totally love what they do and want to share that passion with the world.
I’ve learnt to focus on my WHY. I’ve learnt about how I can best help people with the work I do. I’ve learnt about how to get my message across more effectively. I’ve learnt how to adapt to change and grow my brand. I’ve learnt that we all tell ourselves stories about who and what we are, and what we deserve – and because of those stories, we limit and sabotage ourselves in our efforts to get ahead (ooh, I feel I’m still on the first chapter of this one! But I firmly believe that understanding the problem is the key to moving beyond it).
I’ve learnt a bunch of practical things too. How to run a successful social media campaign. How to charge properly for your time, and what that means for your business’s bottom line (seriously, we really don’t value our time enough). Getting rigorous about finding your customers. How to use your email list effectively. (You have one don’t you? Of course you do. And you must be constantly growing it. Yes you do.)
SO. MUCH. GOOD.
So what’s on this year?
More fabulousness of course.
* Business mentors. To point you in the right direction and help you figure out what you should be focusing on. (Read Tash Corbin’s story here, Kym Seletto’s here, and Artful Business Conference founder, Elle Roberts here).
* Financial mentors, helping you figure out your financial potential, and HOW TO GET IT (Sylvia Chierchia is here).
* Web designers, for building a powerful online presence (Nicki McKay is here).
* Creative business owners that have built their biz from the ground up. They know exactly what it’s like to build a business around something that you love (Lynda Rennick is here, and Sonia Lyne (who I haven’t seen in a squillion years since uni, squeeee!) is here).
And last but not least,
* Revolutionaries and lighthouse builders. I cannot say enough about this wonderful person. Karen Gunton is quite simply, awesome.
So I’ll see you there, yeah?
Now, I’m an affiliate of this fab event, so that I get a small percentage from every sale – but I would never promote anything I don’t wholeheartedly believe in.
And I really, really, REALLY believe that this event has the power to totally transform your business. So I’m giving you bonus extras! For everyone who signs up through my link, you get a free Brand Clarity coaching session with me – that’s a 1 x hour Skype session and a written report on your biz, valued at $150.
The Artful Business Conference is available online too, so if you can’t be there in person, you can still ‘be there’ and join in! In fact there are a wide range of participation options, so you can find the format that suits you best. Prices range from a Virtual Pass at $97 to a Backstage Pass with ALL the extras at $797.
(So really, even if you spend just $97 bucks, you get $247 value! So what are you waiting for?)
I can’t wait.